Currently recruiting in Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zambia
Azuri Technologies Ltd is an award winning company operating in the United Kingdom, Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zambia. We develop, manufacture and deliver a revolutionary Pay-As-You-Go Solar Power Service that transforms the lives of off-grid consumers. Currently, over 130,000 off-grid rural households rely on Azuri solar home systems and are experiencing the economic, social, and health benefits that access to clean, reliable electricity offers.
Our product and technology solutions extend from solar charging, high-efficiency lighting, low energy appliances and smartphone-based field tools, through to end-to-end network solutions, mobile communications and payment processing, backend server infrastructure and cloud-based analytical tools which support delivery of the Pay-As-You-Go solar service.
– Effective communications skills
– Able to establish relationships with leaders within the communities to support you with the management of Azuri customers
– Promoting (advertising, introducing, presenting and installing) Azuri products in the allocated area
– Able to maintain an excellent image of Azuri and its products (being presentable, disciplined, having a customer service attitude)
– Handling stock and paperwork
– Enjoy working in customer service
– Maintain a strong, positive, and supportive relationship with all customers to ensure optimal repayment rates
If you’re interested in working for Azuri Technologies please send us your CV and a Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title in the subject line.